COVID-19 TESTS ARE AVAILABLE AT ZION BAPTIST CHURCH
Testing is FREE. If you have health insurance, you will be asked for your information, but there are no co-pays or deductibles. A government identification card or a doctor’s order is not required.
ABOUT YOUR TEST
Testing is offered to anyone who lives, works, or regularly visits Washington, D.C. People of all ages are eligible for a test. If you bring young children, you may be asked to help them. Clinics provide nasal swab tests. You take the sample yourself. The tests are molecular tests. Also called PCR tests, these diagnostic tests detect the genetic material of the COVID-19 virus using a lab technique called polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Antibody testing is not offered at any of our clinics.
GETTING YOUR TEST RESULTS
You will get an email or text message about your test results. You can also see your test results online.
COVID-19 TESTING AT NO COST TO YOU
Same-day appointments are often available for ages 2+, regardless of symptoms. Monoclonal antibody treatment may be available to high-risk patients who test positive for COVID-19.
CONVENIENT COVID-19 TESTING
HOW IT WORKS
1. No cost is required for the COVID-19 Test
2. Answer a few questions to see if you are eligible.
3. Book an appointment and receive an email
4. Go to your test appointment and with your appointment details. Receive an email when your results are ready.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
- Visitors ages two and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a face-covering when visiting our church.
- Please maintain a safe social distance between households or groups at all times. Social distancing signage and directions will be found throughout our church facilities.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently during your visit and practice good hygiene. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout our church facilities.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, some areas of our church are temporarily closed.
- Visitors who do not adhere to all safety policies and guidelines may be asked to leave.
SHOULD YOU GET ANOTHER COVID-19 VACCINE BOOSTER NOW OR WAIT FOR THE NEW SHOTS?
Know Your COVID-19 Community Level for the District of Columbia
THE LATEST INFORMATION ON COVID-19 AND THE OMNICRON VARIANT
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS BOOSTER SHOTS IN THE US
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET YOUR COVID VACCINE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AFTER YOUR VACCINATION: IS THE SECOND DOSE BAD? IF I FEEL OKAY, IS IT WORKING? CAN I TAKE TYLENOL?